Guess who’s back, back again! I had some recovering to do, but I’m back and excited to get back to posting Monday-Friday!
Down The TBR Hole was originally created by Lost In A Story and the lovely logo!
Anyway, it works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
1. Graceling Kristin Cashore (Goodreads)
I don’t even know if I own this (some of my books are in storage). I still am very interesting in reading it. First, I’m going to look for it and see if I have it, haha. I would really like to find out how an 8 year old discovered her talent to kill people.
2. The Queen of The Tearling by Erika Johansen (Goodreads)
I definitely still own The Queen of The Tearling. It’s currently sitting on my bookshelf. During the month of February I created a TBR jar and this book is just waiting to be picked!
3. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder (Goodreads)
I barely remember what’s this about, but I’ve heard so many good reviews that I want to keep that way and go in pretty much blind, just like how I like it. I have yet to buy this, do you think it’s on Booklet? I’ll check next time I can place an order!
4. Delirum by Lauren Oliver (Goodreads)
I have no interest in this anymore. I don’t even care to read the synopsis again. Is that a mistake? Let me know!
5. Across The Universe by Beth Revis (Goodreads)
I really just don’t have motivation to read Across The Universe anymore. The synopsis seemed fine, but not intriguing enough to keep on my TBR. Sorry, but GOT TO GO!
As always, thanks for reading!
Where to find me: