Happy Monday! I would like to say that now I have reached a level in my reading where I feel I have schedule my daily reading. There’s just so many books and so little time! xD Currently I’m reading Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid, I know another one!
But anyway, back to the post!
Down The TBR Hole was originally created by Lost In A Story and the lovely logo!
Anyway, it works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Let’s Just Jump Right into it!Goodreads
You know, only now am I realizing how sad it is that I’ve only read Pride & Prejudice and nothing else by Jane Austen. I really need to get on that!
2. Dracula by Bram Stoker Goodreads
Ever since I fell in love with old film and saw Nosferatu from the 1920s, I’ve wanted to read the original story.
3. Persuasion by Jane Austen Goodreads
Hmm.. I wonder what I’ll decide…..
4. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgen Burnett Goodreads
Just like Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen, I saw the movie and wanted to read the book. It’s still true for this one!
5. The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank Goodreads
Wow, this week was an easy one! Another book I want to read! I actually started this back in 2016, I think, but I got upset and put it down. I don’t know when I’ll start it again, but I want to!
As always, thanks for reading!
Where to find me: