Good hello, friends! Happy Monday! Got another list of books from my Goodreads TBR that are on the chopping block! I must say, it feels so nice to regularly be managing my TBR even if just 5 books at a time.
Down The TBR Hole was originally created by Lost In A Story and the lovely logo!
Anyway, it works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Let’s Just Jump Right into it!
1. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen Goodreads
If you read last week’s Down The TBR Hole, you would know if I’m keeping it or not.. But for those who didn’t read it, I still very much want to read through all of Jane Austen’s work.
2. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen Goodreads
Another Jane Austen! Hmmm…
3. Macbeth by William Shakespeare Goodreads
This is actually on this month’s TBR! This will be my 4th play I’ve read of Shakespeare’s. So far, very good.
4. The Public by Plato Goodreads
So I don’t remember adding this at all. I guess I’ll say the synopsis sounds intriguing, but I have no interest in reading it right now. Maybe I’ll change my mind in the future, I can just re-add it, right?
5. I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou Goodreads
So I think in theory I would love to read at least one Maya Angelou’s books, buuuuutttt there’s so many other books on my TBR that I would rather read first. I would love a recommendation of Angelou’s books without assault in it, if you could please leave a comment below!
As always, thanks for reading!
Where to find me: