Good hello, friends! I can’t believe I’m onto number 7 of this series! Now, looking at my Goodreads you wouldn’t believed I’ve been making progress because recently I’m been adding books like crazy! But honestly I just like the idea of going back to my to-read shelf and clearly books I’ve lost interest in on a regular basis.
Down The TBR Hole was originally created by Lost In A Story and the lovely logo!
Anyway, it works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Let’s Just Jump Into It!
1. Mr. Darcy’s Diary by Amanda Grange Goodreads
I think when I first added this to my TBR I was very much loving Pride & Prejudice. Don’t get me wrong I still love the classic, but I don’t feel like I need to consume everything that has to do with it.
2. Cracked by Eliza Crewe Goodreads
I have no memory of this book! I read the synopsis and still can’t remember adding it or what’s it about. Because of that…
3. Lennon on Lennon: Conversations with John Lennon by Jeff Burger Goodreads
I love The Beatles! I started listening to them in high school after seeing Across The Universe. At the time, I purchased their iTunes discography which was the only thing I listened to for a long time. It also included documentaries. My interest especially after reading the synopsis is still there!
4. Sex & Violets by M. Spencer Goodreads
Yeahhhhh…… I’m kind of not sure… I can always add it back right?
5. Zenith by Sasha Alsberg Goodreads
Okay, my only interest in Zenith was because I watched Sasha on BookTube, however, I no longer do so..
Any one I should keep? Let me know below!
As always, thanks for reading!
Where to find me: