Good hello, friends! Welcome to another start of the week! Let’s see what books that are on the chopping block this week!
Down The TBR Hole was originally created by Lost In A Story and the lovely logo!
Anyway, it works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Let’s Just Jump Into It!
1. And I Darken by Kiersten White Goodreads
I had no idea that And I Darken has been on my TBR for this long! Before the new year I added it to my e-reader and have yet to read it but I will!
2. The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout Goodreads
I definitely have lost my interest in this.. The Problem with Forever was so big a few years ago, so I added it to follow the hype train. But I can’t even get myself to finish the synopsis.
3. Unicorn Tracks by Julia Ember Goodreads
I’m so confused. I feel like I’ve never heard of this book, especially after reading the synopsis. Have you read? Is it good?
4. Adaptation by Malinda Lo Goodreads
I’m feeling a hard MEH about this.
5. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling Goodreads
I had to laugh when I saw Why Not Me on this week’s chopping block because I JUST bought this at a used book sale that was to raise money.
As always, thanks for reading!
Where to find me: