Good hello, friends! Today is a rough today for me and my chronic pain so I’m sorry but today’s post might not be as good as other days.
Down The TBR Hole was originally created by Lost In A Story and the lovely logo!
Anyway, it works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Let’s Just Jump Into It!
1. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
I keep hearing how depressing all Silvera’s books are that I’m a little turned off to read them at least this in my life. My decision is mainly based on major life things that I feel are personal and too hard to share anyway. Goodreads
2. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
Now, you’ll probably think that I should also remove Between Shades of Gray for the same reasons as More Happy Than Not. However, because I own two Ruta Sepetys’ books I’m going to read them. I just don’t plan on reading them now. Goodreads
3. The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson
Now, my decision is going to be for the whole series, not just the book one The Alloy of Law. HELLZ YES, I’m keeping this! I’m just saving up to order the UK covers of this whole trilogy! I’m freaking excited to read more Brandon Sanderson! Goodreads
4. Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
I just don’t have any interest anymore.. Goodreads
5. The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
This is another one I don’t remember adding. But after refreshing my memory on the synopsis it sounds interesting still! Goodreads
As always, thanks for reading!
Where to find me: