Good hello, friends! Another start of the week, another Down The TBR Hole! I have a feeling there’s going to be a few to get ex-ed!!
Down The TBR Hole was originally created by Lost In A Story and the lovely logo!
Anyway, it works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Let’s Just Jump Into It!
1. Rabbi Ben Ezra by Boris Pasternak
I think I added this because I liked a quote, but wanted to read the book before getting the quote tattooed on me. However, I no longer have any interest in doing that. The synopsis didn’t seem very helpful or interesting. Goodreads
2. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
The cover is pretty, but I no longer care for reading it. Goodreads
3. The Art of Fiction by Henry James
I’m more interested in reading this because I know the author’s name, seems educational, and that it’s a classic. The Goodreads synopsis was quite honestly, boring. Goodreads
4. The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James
Ah, now I don’t have any interest in reading James’ fiction. Especially fiction that seems to be like it might frustrate me with its traditional thinking. Goodreads
5. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
Another classic! I still want to read this. Actually, recently my interest has renewed for Catcher in the Rye because it was mentioned a few times in different books I have read recently. Goodreads
As always, thanks for reading!
Where to find me: