Good hello, friends! Happy Reading Rush day one! Are you also participating? What’s the first book you’re reading?? I started today Sabriel by Garth Nix, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them by J.K. Rowling the screenplay, and a book I was asked to review called Saints and Curses by Alexis Lantgen (Goodreads).
Down The TBR Hole was originally created by Lost In A Story and the lovely logo!
Anyway, it works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Let’s Just Jump Into It!
1. A Murder of Magpies by Sarah Bromley
I don’t remember this book and I couldn’t even get through reading the synopsis. I have no interesting; just sounds boring. Goodreads
2. I, Girl X by Annalise Grey
Another one I don’t remember, but this one actually sounds interesting and it’s told in verse, which is cool. I’m glad I looked at the reviews section. Goodreads
3. The Ballroom by Anna Hope
This sounds beautiful! I really wish I could remember where I heard about this book, but oh well. The Ballroom seems like it would have good conversation around mental illness and I’m all for it. Goodreads
4. Into The Blue by Penne Henson
Is this a movie? I feel like it is. If I’m wrong then there’s a movie like it out there. I don’t know where this one came from either, but not really feeling the surfing storyline. Goodreads
5. Certainly, Possibly, You by Lissa Reed
Female/female relationship?!? Did you see that? That was my ears perking up! Now, if only someone could tell me if I have to read the first book in the series or not.. Goodreads
Judgement: Maybe Keep
As always, thanks for reading!
Where to find me: