Good hello, friends! Happy Monday! This is me getting back to posting since I missed Thursday and Friday, I was doing so well too! Today is a new day though!
Down The TBR Hole was originally created by Lost In A Story and the lovely logo!
Anyway, it works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Let’s Just Jump Into It!
1. I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
I Believe in a Thing Called Love is a vet of my Goodreads that’s not aging like fine wine. The book sounds so generic. I think the only thing going for it is the main character is Korean and like Korean dramas. For me, that’s not enough to hold my interest anymore. Goodreads
2. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
I, of course, want to read this! I want to read everything that has to with Harry Potter. Gots to be in the know, you know? Goodreads
3. The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
Same goes for this one. I definitely want to keep it too. Goodreads
4. The Philosophy of Andy Warhol by Andy Warhol
I think I’ll keep this only if I can find an audiobook for it. If not, I’m not going to read it. Goodreads
5. The Falconer by Elizabeth May
This sounds right up my alley. I still have lots of interest in The Falconer that I was even recently looking for it on Book Outlet. Yes, I’m 100% biased with a cover that has a ginger on it looking badass. Goodreads
As always, thanks for reading!
Where to find me: