Good hello, friends! I thought it would be fun to do a tag! It’s been a while since my last one. So let’s just jump into it!
Thank you to Karisbooks for doing this tag for her Blogmas! The Blogmas series of hers is a lot of fun and urge you to check her out!
1. What Fictional Family Would You Like to Spend Christmas Dinner With?
I would have to say the Brown’s from Get A Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert. I’m sure I have raved enough about this book, but I also adored Chloe’s family. I loved her sisters and I’m excited for more of her family in the next book about Dani, Chloe’s sister. The Weasley’s are very much an honorary mention.
2. What is a Bookish Item You Would Love to Receive as a Gift?
Harry’s invisibility cloak is a great answer, but I’m going to say a freaking book library! Just with a snap of the fingers and it’s in my home, that’s what I want. I never want to ever worry about shelf space again!
Look at this! Who wouldn’t want a library like Belle? Maybe I just want to live in a castle? Where else would I fit something so amazing?!?
3. What Fictional Character Do You Think Would Make The Perfect Christmas Elf?
The only answer in my books, haha.
4. Match a Book To It’s Perfect Christmas Song.
For this one, I’m going to say The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern for the book and It’s The Most Wonderful Time of The Year. Both have this beautiful atmosphere and I think pair perfect together!
5. Bah Humbug! What Book Have You Been Disappointed in and Think Should be Put on The Naughty List?
I’m going to go with the one I read fairly recently, Tell Me How You Really Feel by Aminah Mae Safi. I had such a hard getting through this. If it wasn’t a f/f romance I would have DNF’ed it. Sorry, not sorry!
6. What Book Do You Think Deserves More Love and Appreciation and Deserves to be Put on The Nice List?
Get A Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert!!!!!!!!!
7. Red, Green, and Gold. A Book Cover That Has a Wonderfully Christmas Feel To It.
Well, I want to say The Night Circus that beautiful colour aesthetic, which is more my style than red, green and gold. But a book I have recently bought, #thanksbookoutletsale is Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi that fits better with the prompt. Also, so beautiful!
8. What Is a Book or Series You Love so much, You Want Everyone to Find Under Their Christmas Tree (or wherever you exchange gifts for any occasion) This Year.
I have FOUR answers because I have no chill and have been actually considering getting these as gifts for people!
Get A Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
A Man Called One by Fredrik Backman
& finally, Sadie by Courtney Summers
If you want to do this tag: do it! I tag you!
As always, thanks for reading!
Where to find me: